Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oink Oink

Filled with pirates, tea parties, and the evil swine flu, April was one of the more bizarre months we've had in a while. 

The school district around my campus closed at the beginning of this week until May 11 while my sister's school district canceled classes for next week. This whole swine flu--or "Influenza A" as the WHO is now calling it (because of the mass slaughtering of pigs over in Egypt)--is getting a little out of hand. However, I have deemed "swine flu" synonymous with "fail." Also, my friends and I keep trying to figure out a way to have at least two people at our school contract the illness so that finals will be canceled. We have yet to succeed in that endeavor. 

All I know is that a strong drink had better be in my hand within 30 minutes of finishing my last final on Tuesday. I will not be a happy camper if this goal isn't met.

No comments:

Post a Comment