Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'll Try to be Better with Blogging From Now On

I've really been neglecting my blog, and for that, I do apologize. After spending the first couple weeks of class pretending that school didn't apply to me yet, it has officially hit me hard in the head. I'm back at the local Congresswoman's office that I worked for last fall. Congressman Badass's office just didn't quite do it for me. Anyway, the long days of listening to constituents bitch and moan and then professors drone on and on are back. And it's not fun.

Today a man called the office convinced that any kind of health care reform is unconstitutional. He then proceeded to attempt to convince me that it's unconstitutional and kept asking me why this issue hadn't been brought up yet. I figured calling him an idiot would be a bad idea. Good thing I had to go to class and I just passed him off to a case worker.

While I realize tomorrow is only Wednesday, is it the weekend yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment