Monday, August 24, 2009

Can I Graduate Yet?

So I'm a senior this year and I think that gives me a little bit more experience and wisdom, and gets me more respect around campus. The cute little freshmen, who don't really have any experience, tend to do things that cause people to lose respect for them. For example, as I was walking to my first class this morning:

A freshman girl in a bid day shirt from a pretty "reputable" sorority comes dancing up to her friends singing loud enough for all to hear: "Ohhhh myyyy Godddd, guys, I'm stillllll fuckingggggg drunnnnnnk from last niiiiiiiiight!"

Not even 30 seconds later I pass three freshman frat rushees talking to each other. One guy is in a blazer (it's over 90-degrees, by the way) and is talking to his friend in a classic Easter egg colored Polo. Blazer kid says: "Dudes, today is going to be a beautiful day. I've already puked twice!!" His friends responded with high fives and "Duuuuuude, awesomeeeee!!"

Welcome to college, little ones. We are watching you, and we are judging you.

No comments:

Post a Comment