Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beantown

Boston is great and it's not just because last night was St. Paddy's Day. Alpha Gay and I played in Faneuil Hall and met with the owner of the Union Oyster House who is friends with my dad and Grandpa. He's probably hands-down the most interesting guy I've ever met and is currently serving as Consulate to Thailand. We spent an hour and a half with him last night but never actually ate at America's oldest restaurant so that's where we're having dinner tonight. I'm excited; it's supposed to be delicious food.

We walked our own version of the Freedom Trail today before my law school tour. I am infatuated with the school I toured. I loved it. I could totally see myself there studying and hanging out with friends. I'm obsessed with DC but if I get in to the schools I want, it's going to be so difficult deciding which city to live in. Moreover, I haven't even toured the Chicago school I'm looking at yet! Maybe I should start worrying more about the LSAT and less about schools since I won't be able to go to any of them unless I get the score I want.

So, tomorrow it's off to NYC and what should be a very fun two days! Alpha Gay scored us 5th row orchestra tickets to "Mamma Mia" on Broadway for Friday night and I am beyond stoked about it! I loooooooove "Mamma Mia!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment