Sunday, March 1, 2009

One Ring to Rule them All

Sunday morning/afternoon hangovers are no fun. Last night was Alpha Gay's birthday party and boy did we all get hammered. Alpha Gay was the worst/best and it was hilarious. Spilff/Spliff/whatever we decided to call her and La Fonda were once again at my side and basically pouring drinks down my throat as if it was my birthday. Needless to say, we all had a great time.  Happy Birthday Alpha Gay!!

I have a dog now. Mom got a job in Hotlanta for two months and her dog, Chester, became a new addition to Blonde, Brunette, and I's little household. He has already taken a shit in the kitchen and barked his head off at Brunette's boyfriend (yes, he's here again) which was absolutely terrible for my hangover. 

Sunday is supposed to be a productive day of doing homework but there's a Lord of the Rings marathon on TNT and I feel like that's going to be way more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment