Friday, March 13, 2009

The Break of Spring has Commenced

Three tests and an internship interview later, I am officially on a worry-free (as long as I don't forget to pack something, miss my plane, miss my train, get arrested, lose my suitcase, lose my phone, lose my mind, or die) Spring Break! 

I had an interview for a summer internship in my county's District Attorney's office this afternoon. I got good vibes from it and think I just might have it in the bag. They take very few undergrad interns so if I get the internship, it will 1. beef my resume up even more for law school (read: increase my ego), and 2. make me incredibly happy. I should find out by the end of the month. 

So, there's a boy. Boy is taking me on our first date tonight to a nice steakhouse. I love steak. I'm awarding one Cool Point to Boy for picking a good place. Cool Points are equivalent to Schrute Bucks--for those who like The Office as much as me. They don't mean anything but it's fun to give them out.

But regardless of everything said above, the best part about my life right now is that Alpha Gay and I are leaving for Boston on Monday, heading to NYC on Thursday to meet up with Crackberry, and coming back to good ole Tejas on Saturday! Life rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment