Thursday, April 2, 2009

Awesome Day

I was offered a summer internship in the Family Violence division at the DA's office!!! Yaaaaaaay! I'm incredibly excited, but mostly because I get to work with this really hot prosecutor whom Spliff (or whatever) and I affectionately call, McProsecutor.

The essay test I had to take today was a walk in the park. It was equivalent to free writing for me because I knew all the answers. Even when I walked out of the test my professor said, "Well, shit, you don't look tortured at all!" Truth is- I wasn't tortured. I was calm and relaxed and just enjoyed taking a test for the first time in my life.

Sister is coming to play tonight!! She has a tour of the school tomorrow so she's spending the night with me and meeting Boy at dinner tonight. We all love seafood so it should be a great night. Oh, did I mention that she's rooming with Boy's cousin next year? Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment