Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SeXiGrAnNi@iwantu.com

I love old people with provocative email addresses. I just had to email a Congressional Inquiry form to a one-handed (she lost her right hand years ago) 72 year old woman with "BerryRed" in her email address. Classy, Granny.

On another note:

Dear Case Workers,

I did not sign up for a secretarial internship. I will not schedule appointments for you nor will I call your husband/wife/sister and transfer the call to your office so you can blabber on and on about nothing pertaining to anything important. I will show you how to use a telephone so you can do it yourself. The next time one of them says "Can I talk to So-and-So?" I will respond with "I don't know, can you?" and hang up. Better yet, email them so I don't have to listen to you.

Furthermore, you get paid to do the easiest bullshit work in the world so do your fucking job.

Cordially yours,

The Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment