Monday, February 16, 2009

El dia de Presidentes

Which could also be the day of el Presidente margaritas at Chilis. But I digress...

1. Interning for the government is fun because you get so many days off! (You also get don't get paid much. In my case, I work for a great recommendation letter and networking. No moolah.)

2. My American law class is tonight. I'm excited. Good stories should come of it.

And best of all....
3. My very first blog award! This high honor was presented to me by Daisy of Legally Blonde Ambition, who-I must admit-I would love to be friends with if I lived in Chicago. (Maybe in a year and a half?) I read her blog religiously and laugh frequently so you should too! 

However, I wish I knew of eight blogs to pass this onto. Seeing as I've only been on here a month and the only people who know about it are my friends who don't have blogs, maybe this is a chance for my poor little blog to get some comments and some new friends! So, I'm going to follow Daisy's fudging of the rules and say that I will bestow this fabulous award onto anyone who comments. Fire away!

Now for the award (cue the trumpets):

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


2 comments:

  1. I am a fellow award-receiver from Daisy, and I just wanted to say hi and congrats! My blog is new too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! Let me know if/when you are in town visiting law school. Law schools go so much better with a side of wine.

    ReplyDelete