Monday, January 5, 2009

Because I Can.

Hello, hello to all! In light of an already extremely eventful 2009, I've decided to attempt to document any and all hilarity that ensues in my life. So, without further ado, I shall introduce my first crazy friend:

Crackberry is, as the name obviously reveals, addicted to his Blackberry. We met about three and a half years ago in DC at a leadership conference. He had a cute love affair with another girl in our little group and (after that went south) ended up stuck being ridiculously good friends with me- despite the 1400 mile distance. Here is where I thank the advances in technology for allowing Crackberry and I to remain friends even though we only get to see each other about once a year.

On the subject of thanking things, here is where I thank Crackberry for helping me come up with a name for my blog after many failed ideas such as: Internshit; Internigans; Jack Daniels' Office, Please Hold; and Blonde Leading the Blind, among others.

 Since it's late and I have to catch a flight to New Mexico in the morning, I'll leave off here and begin my first real post tomorrow-ish? Maybe not. Depends on whether Best-Friend-Who-Currently-Doesn't-Have-A-Catchy-Nickname and I get stuck in the airport on our way to Taos or not. I haven't been snow skiing in 13 years. This should be a helluva trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment